Monday 29 December 2014

Random haul

So today I went shopping and I thought I would do a blog post on the things that I got. I didn't get a lot but I thought that I would do a post any way.














The first place that I went to was boots and I got two things. I needed a new concealer as the one that I am currently using is nearly finished. I wanted to try one that I haven't tried before so I picked up the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It was only £4.19 which is quite cheap. I have also heard good things about this concealer so I wanted to check it out for myself.












Boots are currently selling their gift sets for half price but they will most likely reduced the prices even more in the New year. So the next thing that I picked up was the Fearne Mini Collection. It contains mini products, a body wash, a body polish, a hand cream, a body butter and a body puff. They smell amazing. I have used the hand cream which makes my hands feel nice and soft. I have also used the body butter. The body butter is actually quite thick and I find it kind of awkward to apply to my skin. It also doesn't moisturise my body like other body butters that I have tried. The box that it came in is also really nice. I am using the box for my makeup. I am keeping the makeup that I always use on the box, I didn't want to get rid of it as it looks so nice.












Next I went to HMV and I got an Avenged Sevenfold poster. I actually went there to see if they sold any Teen Wolf posters, which unfortunately they didn't but I didn't expect them to so I wasn't very surprised but I wanted to check anyway. I remember I a few months ago I was looking for an Avenged Sevenfold poster there which I wasn't expecting them to sell either and they didn't have any at the time. But today they actually had one so I decided to purchase that poster.












The last place that I went to was New Look and I purchased a Nirvana shirt. I wasn't specifically looking for anything I was just looking around and then I saw the Nirvana T-shirt and because I like Nirvana I decided to purchase it.

That is everything that I bought today. Like I said it is not a lot but I thought that I would do a post anyway. To any one who reads this post I hope it isn't too boring and I hope you enjoy it.

Natalie xx

1 comment:

  1. Cute! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete