Friday 12 December 2014

Makeup of the day

Today I thought that I would share with the people who read my blog (if i
any one does) what makeup products I used today.

Foundation: The foundation that I am currently using is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I love this foundation however after a few hours it starts to fade so I have to put some more on. It isn't a full coverage foundation I would say it is a light coverage if you put one layer on but medium coverage if you put two layers on. It also doesn't blend in very well with a brush so i use my hands. Although this foundation has its flaws I do still like it and it smells absolutely amazing.

Concealer: I have to apply two concealers. I don't know why but I just like to apply both to make sure that no one can see the dark circles underneath my eyes. I only apply concealer to my under eyes because the concealers that I have do not cover spots or blemishes very well. The two concealers that I use are the Maybelline Super stay 24h concealer and the W7 cover stick which has tea tree oil in it.

Powder: Once I have applied foundation and concealer to my face I then like to apply a powder. The powder that I used today and the one that I always use is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I have been using this powder every day for about a month and I absolutely love it. I have had it for quite a while but I never really used it. Luckily I have another one which I got at the same time so I can stat using that once I have finished the one that I am using.

Mascara: In the winter months I only apply waterproof mascara because at this time of year my eyes tend to water a lot and I do not want to be walking around with mascara all down my face. Normally I apply non waterproof mascara with waterproof mascara but even that doesn't work. So the mascara that I used is the Maybelline Illegal length waterproof mascara.

Lip balm: I like to apply lip balm on my lips before I put anything else on them. So the lip balm that I used today is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh.

Lipstick: I don't tend to wear lipstick a lot but today I decided to make an exception and wear one. I am not a big fan of dark lipstick I do have some but I don't wear them because I don't think I suit dark lipstick, but they were given to me from my friend so I wouldn't get rid of them. So because I don't like dark lips I like light colours to wear on my lips like nudes and light pink colours. So the lipstick that I decided to wear today is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in the shade 26, which is just a nice nude colour.

So that is my makeup for today and mostly every day apart from the lipstick and I tend to change the lip balm that I use each day.

2 comments: