Wednesday 17 December 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Review

 So I have had the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation for about two weeks now and I thought that I should do a review of what I think about it. I have been wearing this pretty much every day since I got ( apart from the day that I actually bought it and Sundays). The shade that I am is 103 True Ivory.


The first few times that I wore it it faded after a few hours but now it lasts longer. This foundation doesn't blend in with a brush very well so I prefer to use my hands to blend it in. The foundation is only really light coverage depending on how many layers you apply. If you apply one layer it is light coverage and if you apply two or three layers it is medium coverage.


Once I have applied the foundation my face looks really glowy so I have to apply powder to my face.


The past couple of days I have been applying three layers with powder on top and it seems to last longer, however after a few hours I have to top up my face with powder as the powder fades but the foundation stays put.


This foundation also smells absolutely amazing. I don't know what the scent it but it is literally amazing.
Overall I really like this foundation. I would give it a 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment