Tuesday 9 December 2014

One of the best: Powders




Today I thought I would do another blog post on a product that in my opinion I think is one of the best. I have already done two blog posts like this before, so this is my third post of this type. I did a blog post on what I think is one of the best detanglers. I also did one on what I think is one of the best body creams. So I thought I would talk about one of the best powders in my opinion.



The powder that in my opinion is one of the best is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I only started using this powder about  month ago when I ran out of the one that I was using at that time. I have actually had this powder for ages but I never really used it before, but I still used to carry it around with me because it comes with a mirror. 

Like i said I only started using it about a month ago, and I have been applying it everyday on top of my foundation. I included this product in my November favourites 2014 post. It is just an amazing powder and I absolutely love it.

I hit pan on it today ( if that is the correct term, I think it is because I have heard it on many videos that I have seen), which is kinda sad. But luckily I have a second one of the product, which I purchased at the same time as the one that I have been using. 

I will most likely start using that one once I have finished the one that I am currently using. All in all this is an absolutely amazing product and I love it. I have probably had this powder for about two years, but it is still okay to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment