Wednesday 24 December 2014

December Favourites 2014

It is finally Christmas Eve and only one day until Christmas and I am literally so excited. Anyway today I thought that I would upload a post. I decided to do my December Favourites 2014 post. I haven't really been loving many products this month but I will tell you about the things that I have been loving even if it is very few.



The first product is a skin care product. It is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. I won't go into depth about what I think of the product, but I will say a bit as I will most likely do a full review on this product in a few months or so. It moisturises my skin and makes it feel really smooth. It also smells absolutely amazing, and it is reducing some of the spots that I have.



The next product is a foundation. It is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I like this foundation a lot, I won't go into detail about it though as I have done a review on it before. But I like it and it smells absolutely amazing. And I have been using it pretty much everyday this month.



The next thing that I have been loving is a lipstick. It is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in the shade 26. I don't normally wear lipstick a lot, but this month I have been wearing it more than I normally do. I love this lipstick it is amazing. I don't like to wear dark lip colours as I don't think that I suit them so I tend to go for a light colour whenever I do wear lipstick. Anyway I have been loving this lipstick this month.



The last thing that I have been loving is Teen Wolf. I started watching it about two weeks ago I think and I absolutely love it. It is my new favourite TV show and the cast are amazing. I am on the fourth season right now, and then I have to wait until around Summer 2015 for Season 5. The first season has 12 episodes and so does the second season. The third season is split into two parts (3A and 3B) each part having 12 episodes, so 24 in total. The fourth season goes back to having 12 episodes. Then Season 5 is going to also be in two parts (5A and 5B), with each part having ten episodes each so 20 episodes in total.  When I watched the last two episodes of season 3B I literally couldn't stop crying. I know that I will definitely be re-watching all 4 seasons before the fifth season starts. If there is any one that reads this and is looking for a new TV show to watch and likes TV shows about supernatural creatures then I would recommend you watch Teen Wolf.

So these are all the things that I have been loving throughout December, I know it is not a lot but oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment