Friday 5 December 2014

New foundation : Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation

The other day I ran out of the foundation that I was using and I needed to purchase a new one. So today that is exactly what I did.


I wanted to buy a foundation that I haven't used yet. So I decided to purchase the Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation. I picked it up in the shade 103 True Ivory.


This foundation has got SPF 18. This foundation is supposed to be a traceless coverage foundation with advanced smart tone technology for perfectly flawless skin under any light. It is enhanced with Sapphire radiance for an illuminating glow and it is supposed to last all day.


I cannot wait to try out this foundation and see what I think of it. I picked it up from Stonelakes  for £5.80. It is originally £6.99 in Boots but luckily it was cheaper in Stonelakes which is where I purchased it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment