Sunday 4 January 2015

2014 Beauty Favourites

It is already the fourth day of 2015. So I thought I would do a post on my 2014 favourites. I am going to do two posts one being my beauty favourites of 2014 and the other being my non beauty favourites. I decided to do two otherwise this post will be too long. All of the pictures that I got are from the internet because the pictures I take are always rubbish so I decided to use pictures from the internet. Anyway this is my 2014 beauty favourites.


Makeup

Foundation: I have two favourite foundations that I have been using in 2014 one of them I only started using towards the end of 2014 though. The first foundation I mentioned in my November favourites post. It is the Maybelline Nude air foam foundation. I used this foundation throughout November and it was amazing, it ran out within a month which kind of sucks. I had the foundation for ages but I had never used it until then. So then I had to purchase a new foundation which I have used pretty much everyday throughout December. It is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I love this foundation a lot and I will probably keep using it pretty much everyday until it runs out.

Powder: I have two powder favourites that I have been using and loving in 2014. The first is the Natural Collection Pressed Powder. I absolutely love this powder and unfortunately I have used it all. The second powder I have only been using for a couple of months but I have had it for ages. I also mentioned it in my November favourites post. It is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I have nearly finished using this powder but luckily I purchased a second one at the same time.

Mascara: I have one mascara favourite of 2014. It is the Rimmel Scandal Eyes by Kate Mascara in the shade Eye Rock Jet Black. I have been using it a lot throughout 2014 except from in the last couple of months.

Lip Products: I have three favourite lip products of 2014. The first is a lipstick and it is the Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in the shade 26. I don't normally wear lipstick but I have made an exception quite a few times for this lipstick and I absolutely love it. I also have two lip balm favourites. The first is the Nivea Caramel Cream lip butter and the second is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh. I have been using both of these a lot since I got them and I absolutely love them.


Face and Body: I have been loving three products for my face and one for my body the face products are the : Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser, The Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. The body product is the Jergens Daily Moisture body moisturiser.


Hair: I have been loving two hair products in 2014 both of which I have mentioned in my November favourites post. The first is a dry shampoo and it is the Insette Dry Shampoo in Blossom. The second product is a detangler and it is the Toni & Guy Prep Smoothing Detangler.


Perfume: I have one perfume that I have been using a lot recently and been loving. I have had for over a year. I got it for my 16th birthday and I am now 17. The perfume is the One Direction Our Moment Perfume, which is their first one. I used to love One Direction, but I am not really a big fan of theirs anymore but I do really like their first perfume and I would like to try their other two perfumes.


That is all of my 2014 beauty favourites. If you are reading this I hope you enjoy it. I will also be posting my 2014 non beauty favourites.
Natalie xx






3 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline Baby Lips as well! Happy New Year :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the True match foundation such a trusty go to! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete