Monday 19 January 2015

Liebster Award

Okay so I was nominated to do the Liebster award the other day by Makeup by Meggy. I cannot be bothered to follow all of the rules.

Anyway here are the rules:

Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

Okay so like I said I am not going to follow all of these rules, as I just want to get this post over and done with. I mentioned who nominated me but I couldn't be bothered to link her blog (sorry Im too lazy). I will answer all the questions. I will create new questions for nominees. But I can't be bothered to choose 11 people to nominate, so if you are reading this post and you have less than 200 followers then I nominate you.

My answers:

What's something you can't live without? My phone. I cannot live without my phone. I have to have it on me at all times, it has to be in my pocket or right next to me, at all times, apart from when it is on charge in the day, but Im okay with that because I know exactly where it is.

What was/ is your favourite subject in school? When I was in school I absolutely loved History. I really just liked learning about the past and stuff. I also liked Maths.

Favourite animal? Cats. I love cats. Knowing me one day I will probably be like the cray cat lady from The Simpsons.

If you could live any where in the world where would it be? California. I don't know why but ever since I was younger I have wanted to live in California. And I still want to live there.

Who's your favourite youtuber? This is actually quite hard. I love so many youtubers so I will just mention a few of them. Danisnotonfire, ThatcherJoe, Zoella, Lauren Curtis, Tanya Burr etc.

Favourite quote? My favourite quote is " If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Seriously punch them in the face, and go get some ice cream." I love this quote.

What is your favourite way to spend your spare time? On the internet, watching TV and sometimes reading.

What is your favourite makeup or clothing brand? I don't really have a favourite clothing brand. And I haven't really used many makeup brands, I think I have only properly used three (Maybelline, Natural Collection and Rimmel), I want to try more. So I would probably say out of these three I prefer Rimmel, although I have only ever used three products from Rimmel, so far. Anyway my current favourite makeup brand is Rimmel, I want to try a lot more makeup brands, I also want to try the higher end makeup brands too.

What is the best holiday you have been on? Okay, so I haven't actually been on holiday before, which I know is weird, but the furthest that I have been away from Guernsey, is Jersey. Even though that was only a day trip, out of all of the other islands that I have visited Jersey was my favourite.

Who is your beauty inspiration? I have no idea

What is your biggest dream for your future? Umm. I guess it will be to Meet Dylan O'Brien if that happens, then I will be able to die happy.


My Questions for you:

1. Who is your favourite youtuber?
2. What is your favourite TV show?
3. What is your dream job?
4. When did you start your blog?
5. What is your favourite film?
6. What type of music do you like?
7. Who is your favourite author?
8. What celebrity do you really want to meet?
9. What is your favourite animal?
10. What is your favourite quote?
11. What is something you can't live without?

So this concludes this post. I apologise that there is no picture, and I apologise that I didn't follow all of the steps. So I nominate any one that is reading this, that has less than 200 followers, and wants to do it. I also know that some of these questions, I answered myself, but I found it hard to think of questions.

Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment