Sunday 25 January 2015

January Favourites 2015

Today I thought that I would post my January favourites post. I know it isn't the end of January yet, but I wanted to get this post up and I won't be using any new things enough the rest of this month for them to be a favourite.

Normally every month I only do monthly favourites posts, but starting this month I am also going to do a worst of type post, where I will talk about the things that I have not been liking in that specific month. However there may not be a lot of things that I haven't liked but there is bound to be a few so I will still talk about them.

I apologise that this is in a bit of a random order, I prepared it throughout the month so as I used something  watched something etc I would prepare what I was going to say about it on this post as I knew it would be a favourite of mine. It is the same for my worst of post and it probably will be for the rest of my favourites and worst of posts, as I find it a lot easier, than writing it all at once.

Anyway this is my January favourites post and I will post my Worst of January post in a few days.

The first thing that I have been loving this month is a song. I first heard this song when Ben Haenow sang it on the X Factor. When he sang it I thought it was a good song, so this month I decided to listen to the original and I have just been loving it and I have had it on repeat a lot this month. Anyway the song is Demons by Imagine Dragons.

The second thing that I have been loving is a concealer. It is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I have been using it everyday that I have been wearing makeup and I just absolutely love it.

The next two things that I have been loving this month is two hand creams. The first one is the Fearne hand cream from her mini collection and the second is the Soap & Glory Hand Food. I have been alternating between the two throughout the month and I love both of them. I will definitely have to repurchase the S & G hand food in full size as I love it so much. However I won't be able to repurchase the Fearne Hand Cream because it only comes as a part of her Mini Collection.

The next three things that I have been loving this month are all by Soap & Glory. The first is The Righteous Butter, body moisturiser. This body butter is absolutely amazing and it smells amazing too. The second thing is the Soap & Glory Clean on Me creamy moisture shower gel. This too is amazing and it too smells amazing. The last thing is actually quite a bit random. It is a body puff ( that's what I call them , anyway they are the things you tend to get in a gift set with shower gel) . It was in the Soap & Glory set that I got for Christmas, anyway it is just really big and I just love using it. (Sorry if that's random).

The next thing that I have been loving is a TV Show. It is Pretty Little Liars. I have always loved this show since I started watching it, it has always been amazing but recently it has been even more amazing.

The next thing that I have been loving this month is a body mist. Earlier this month I bought the Jack Wills body mist trio, and throughout this month I have been using the Hope Cove body mist, it smells amazing and I can't wait to try out the other two that came in the set.

The next thing I have been loving is a book. The book is Chris Jericho's third autobiography , which is titled The Best In The World At What I Have No Idea. I literally love this book and sometimes I laugh to myself because some of the stories in this book are funny.

The last thing that I have been loving this month is a lip balm. It is the ChapStick in Original. My lips have been very dry this month so I have been wearing lip balm a lot and I have been reaching  for this ChapStick a lot and I love it.

So that concludes my January favourites post. I apologise if it is too long and I will post my Worst of January 2015 post in a few days.


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment