Sunday 4 January 2015

2014 Non Beauty Favourites

This is my 2014 Non Beauty favourites. The categories are Music, TV and Films.


Music: There are three albums that I have been loving throughout 2014. The first one I have been listening to a lot throughout 2014, the second was only released in November and the last was released in October. The first album is Avenged Sevenfold's eponymous (self-titled) album. I love this album and it is probably my favourite out of all of Avenged Sevenfolds albums. The second album is Foo Fighters Sonic Highways. And the last is Black Veil Brides self titled album which is also known as Black Veil Brides IV.


TV: I have been loving a lot of TV Shows throughout 2014. They are Modern Family, 24 Live Another Day, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Supernatural and my new favourite TV Show Teen Wolf. I absolutely love Teen Wolf it is amazing and it is my new favourite TV show. My favourite character from Teen Wolf is Stiles Stilinski who is played by Dylan O'Brien.


Films: I also I have two film favourites of 2014. The first is Dumb and Dumber To. And the second is the Maze Runner, which Dylan O'Brien is also in. I will insert a picture of Dylan O'Brien just because he is so god damn attractive.

That concludes my 2014 Non Beauty favourites.

Natalie xx




3 comments:

  1. Hey I really like your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out my post with the questions here http://makeup-by-meggy.blogspot.ca/2015/01/liebster-award-2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete