Friday 28 November 2014

Weekly dose of Kerrang! magazine: Issue 1545

Every week on a Friday I get the new issue of Kerrang! magazine. So I thought I would share with any one who reads this (even though its probably no one) the good stuff in this weeks issue.



As you can see from the front cover this magazine has a lot inside however not all of it is good.


A good article in this weeks issue is the 101 Moments That Rocked Your year. In this article it goes through the 101 different things that rocked peoples year. Also in this article some of the Stars say their rock in moments e.g. Andy Biersack, Alex Gaskarth,  Jeremy McKinnon, Dave Grohl, Oli Sykes etc. I will put some of the moments that I think are good but I won't put all 101 moments because this blog post will be too long otherwise. Here are some of the moments that I think are good: Introducing Andy Black, Paramore vs Bieber, Avenged conquer Donington, Horizon steal Download and AC/DC The Worlds Best Return. These are the moments that I think are the best.


Also in this issue is an interview with AC/DC, on their return. I haven't read this article yet but it looks like it will be interesting to read.


Also the issue comes with six posters. But there are only three that I will put up on my wall. They are the one of Dave Grohl, the one of Hayley Williams, and the one of Andy Biersack.


In next weeks issue of Kerrang! you get a 2015 Kerrang! calendar. Which is on sale on December 3rd but I will get it next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment