Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lip balm of the day: Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter

I had an idea for a post that I could put up on this blog regularly. That idea was a lip balm of the day post. If any one even reads my blog and they have read my lip balm collection post then you would know that I love lip balm. So I thought that I would post a lip balm of the day quite often. I may not do it every day but I may do it every few days. I won't post the same lip balm twice, but once I have done posts about all of the ones in my collection so far then I won't post this type of post anymore. Anyway let's get into this.

My lip balm of the day for today is the Nivea lip butter in Caramel Cream. I absolutely love this lip butter. It is moisturising and it smells absolutely amazing.
Nivea Caramel Cream lip butter is formulated with Nivea's own Hydra IQ deep moisture technology which helps to restore and maintain soft and healthy lips. It also contains Shea butter which protects the sensitive lip skin against the elements. With mild almond oil Nivea Caramel Cream lip butter helps to condition and calm even very dry lips for long-lasting moisturisation.
Like I have already said this lip balm is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment