Wednesday 26 November 2014

One of the best: Body Creams

I love using body cream. Especially after I have had a bath or a shower. They make my skin feel nice and smooth and it makes my skin smell nice.


Image result for natural collection mango and papaya body cream

The body cream that I am currently using is the Natural Collection Mango and Papaya body cream. I absolutely love this body cream, it smells amazing and it makes my skin feel amazing.

This two part Natural Collection Mango and Papaya Body Cream swirl is blended with revitalising mango and papaya to help leave thirsty skin moisturised, conditioned and naturally smoother.

This cream does exactly what it is meant to do in moisturises my skin and it makes it feel smoother.

If you are looking for a new body cream to use that you want to smell nice as well as moisturise your skin then I will definitely recommend this. It is amazing and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment