Friday 28 November 2014

One of the best: Detanglers

So my hair always gets really tangled and I always have to use detangler. In my opinion one of the best detanglers is the Toni & Guy Prep Smoothing Detangler.

This detangler is supposed to help tame frizz and flyaways for smoother, more manageable hair.

The directions to use this are:  comb a walnut sized amount through damp hair then heat style or let hair dry naturally.

I use this after a bath or shower if I have washed my hair. I just comb some of the stuff into my hair and I let my hair dry on its own.

All in all this is an amazing detangler it untangles my hair. But I do need to get a detangler for dry hair so I can put that on when I don't wash my hair because I wash my hair every two days and it is always night.

No comments:

Post a Comment