Tuesday 25 November 2014

Jergens Daily Moisture

I absolutely hate dry skin. I have really dry skin on my calves (the bottom half of my legs) and on my upper arms so I wanted to get a moisturiser to hydrate the dry skin.

That is when I found the Jergens daily moisture. It is a 24 hour hydrating body moisturiser for 
noticeably smoother skin. It is the one for dry skin.


On the tube or whatever it is it says : For long lasting hydration for dry skin Jergens daily moisture fragrance free moisturiser is a fresh fragrance free way to smoother, more beautiful looking skin. Enriched with moisturising Silk proteins, this formula leaves dry skin looking and feeling silky smooth all day long.
I
t also says to apply it daily, smoothing evenly all over the body. I only use this on the skin that is dry because not all of the skin on my body is dry and I only use it once a day.
However despite that this product works really well and it makes the dry skin feel less dry. I love this product so much and if you too suffer from dry skin I would recommend this for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment