Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites 2015

As you can tell by the title, this is my February favourites post. I know a lot of people will say this but, I literally cannot believed that February is over already. I won't be doing a worst of post this month because there is nothing that u have been hating this month, apart from college. Anyway here are my February favourites.


The first thing that I have been loving is a foundation. It is the Rimmel Lasting First finish 25h foundation with comfort serum. Apparently this is supposed to be a full coverage foundation. I have never owned a full coverage foundation so I don't really know what to expect. But I reckon that this foundation has pretty good coverage. Anyway it is a gods foundation and I love it.


The second thing that I have been loving is an album. The album is Sempiternal by Bring Me The Horizon. It is an amazing album and I love it. I have been listening to it a lot and some days I even listened to it about four times a day.


The next thing that I have been loving is a set. It is the Soap & Glory Orangeasm set. The set consists of the Orangeasm body butter, Orangeasm body wash and the Super Tonic fragrance. I love all three products they are amazing and they smell absolutely amazing.


The last thing that I have been loving in February is books. There are 6 books that I have read this month. The first book I started at the very end of January and  finished at the very start of February but I thought I would include it in this post. The book is called On Fire, and it is a Teen Wolf novel based on the TV show Teen Wolf. The book is amazing and I enjoyed reading it. The next 4 books are the Maze Runner series. They are called The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure and The Kill Order. The Kill Order is actually a prequel to the Maze Runner trilogy. I didn't enjoy the prequel as much as the other 3 books but it was still a good book and I enjoyed all 4 of these books. The last book that I read this month is The Hunger Games. I enjoyed this book too and I can't wait to read Catching Fire and Mockingjay.


So that concludes my February favourites post. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment